Handong Global University has a library designated by the United Nations at the Oseok Hall.
As the UN library, library features documents, articles, and publications by the UN General Assembly, the United Nations Economic and Social Science Department, and the United Nations Security Council can be found on online. Students, professors, staff of Handong can find data conveniently by using their own computers. In addition, local residents and other university students can freely visit and can open data by using the designated computer.
Through Library Homepage (library.handong.edu)
, Students can:
1. Search for books, non-book materials, serial, e Journal of HGU library
2. Find available digital Information services
3. Find call number and borrowing availability
4. Find notice and information on HGU library
5. Register personal information on library use: Request a Purchase, Renew books you already borrowed (only if the books are not reserved by others), Reserve the books already borrowed, Personal history of borrowings